Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day weekend was good!! Saturday nite was the last race at Fairbury--it was a good nite and I was feeling good too. I want over with Brett, Brian and Sami. Sunday i want to the Parade with my Aunt Robin and cousin Chase. Rod, Nikki, Paige and Dad all came up too. We had a good time and Chase walked away with alot of candy. After that I want over to Rod and Nikki's house for the Labor Day Party. It was a good nite. Monday I had to work at Casey's. I worked 5 1/2 hours and it was time in half.

The cats are doing good for now. Friday the 19th they go to the vets to get their front claws off. I can not wait. The wall in the living room can not wait any longer too. Grandma Meier is going to go with me on Saturday to get them.

Last Thursday (4th) my cousin Chris Schulz left to go to Afghanistan--he will be gone for about a year. That day some of the family want to wish him luck. We where in the middle of the road as they want by. We had flags and sings ( I think I spelled that right?). There was a group of poeple from Wal-Mart out there too. Chris we hope you home soon!!

Work is ok. I am still working on getting all the Hallowen out at Wal-Mart. Next week I will be on overnight all week. I will be helping out a different Dept. I will only work one day at Casey's that week. I guess Casey's is getting alittle better(for now).

I should be going--have a good nite. Take Care all!!

No comments: