Tuesday, August 26, 2008

letf out

I guess I should let you all know that the ball game I want to Sunday was the St. Louis cardinals vs. Atlanta Braves. The Cardinals won. It was a good day--long, but good. I would do it again.
Tonight was my first nite making pizzas at Casey's. I hate it. I will be doing that Wednesday and Friday nite. After that I have no idea where I will be when I work there. I am also going to overnights (at wal-mart) this Wednesday to set Halloween. Yes Halloween. I will be on overnights for two nites. That is fine because that will make the week go by fast ( I hope)!!
The weekend should be a fun one. The last race at Fairbury is Saturday. That is a all day event. Sunday nite Rod and Nikki are having a party. I do not even get Monday (1st) off. I think I will be at Casey's It should still be a good weekend.
The cats are doing good. They are sleeping right. They are in a ball on he sofa right now. I have had a friend come over and play with them on some of the nites that I have to work both jobs. They seem to happy when I do get home.
Will I do not know much more. My battery is almost done, so I should get going. Till next time--take care. :)

No comments: