Friday, December 5, 2008

NOT READY!!!


I am not ready for Christmas! I want shopping today and I do not think I got any closer to being done! I am not sure when I will get done?? Maybe some year I will get stared alot sooner.

My last blog I wrote about the flag that Dad put for me and I said I would get a picture of it on here--will here it is. It is so cool looking. I am so happy with it.
The cats are still doing good-for now. The frighting does not seem to going on that much anymore. That is a good thing. Is will be their first Christmas and I find them some cute gifts. Just some more toys to step on.
This will also be my niece Paige's first Christmas too. It should be fun one with both Alex and Paige. Paige is almost ready to take off walking. It will not be to long and she will be going. I still can believe she will be one next month. Alex will be four next year. It is going way to fast!!
I am still at Wal-Mart and Casey's. Wal-Mart is getting busy witch is fine with me. That makes the day go faster. Casey's will it is Casey's. It is a part time job-that I do not want, but need.
Before I want shopping today I had lunch with a friend (Steve) that I worked with at the Normal
store. It was a good lunch-we ate at Chili's (I think that is how you spell it?). He was telling me how that store is big time busy and not enough help. I miss that store, but I am some what happy that we are not as busy. Just busy enough to get the sells we need and help the day go by.
I should be going. I need to go to bed! Have a great nite all!

No comments: